Event Update 17.09.21

With daily press conferences, fluctuating case numbers, and new exposure sites in the ACT we wanted to provide an update on the status of SRF2021.

Firstly, thank you for all the messages of encouragement and gestures of support in recent weeks ?

We have been very busy revisiting our COVID-safe event protocol, risk assessment and management plan as well as speaking with event stakeholders and industry representatives.

We plan to review event dates of Nov 20-21 following the ACT Government’s next checkpoint announcement on Sept 28. Should information provided deem the race unlikely to be able to proceed we will announce a postponement and new date shortly after. If news is encouraging we will monitor closely till the next fortnights check point and planned end of lockdown on Oct 15.

This is a very dynamic and evolving situation, which we hope to navigate and bring you another great COVID-safe event as we did last year.

Above all the most important thing to us is your health and safety and that of our community.

Some things you may consider:

  • Review the COVID-19 policy so you can make the best decision for you: https://stromlorunningfestival.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
  • Have a discussion with your health care provider about the COVID-19 vaccination
  • Roll up your sleeve and protect yourself and the community by getting the jab
  • If you see someone without a smile, give them yours ?