- At any time you may request a list and copies of the personal information we hold about you. If for any reason you believe that we are holding inaccurate or incomplete information about you, you may request a correction and we will amend as necessary. As relevant information may become out of date quickly, we will update this information if required.
- Please remember that information you submit via email is unsecured. It should be regarded as unsecured unless it has been encoded or encrypted. Email is often compared to a postcard in that anyone who receives it can read it. An email will be deemed public information and is not confidential. There is a risk that such communication methods that can be collected/intercepted and used by others. Please be careful and responsible when you are using email to communicate with us.
- We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure and against other misuse. When no longer required, personal information is destroyed in a secure manner or deleted.
Collection of Personal Information
- We only collect personal information for the purposes of conducting and promoting our business and those associated with us. The personal information we collect from you will include information you give us when you register or subscribe to our website, complete a transaction or enrol in a course with us, contact us, or complete any other form on our website.
- The personal information that we collect on individuals may include, but is not limited to your name, contact details including your email, billing/home address and other personal information that we collect in the course of a transaction or provision of a course to you, or that you provide to us when you contact us.
- We only collect sensitive information in circumstances where you consent to the collection of this information, or it is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to the purposes outlined above.
- We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except where required by law.
- If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information, you may write to us at Privacy Inquiries c/o Century Strength & Conditioning, 832 Norton Rd, Wamboin NSW 2620 or contact us in any other manner provided for on our website. We will endeavour to respond to your complaint within a reasonable time after it is received. If you are not satisfied by our response, you may acquire further information regarding privacy from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
- We will generally use or disclose your personal information only for the primary purpose for which it was collected, or for a related secondary purpose where you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the personal information for that secondary purpose. We may otherwise use and disclose your personal information if you have given us consent for the use or disclosure or it is required or authorised by law.
- Generally, we use and disclose your personal information for the purpose of providing you with the goods, content or services that you have requested, or otherwise to enable us to carry out our business and its promotion, along with those that are associated with us.
- When registering with us, you consent to us using your personal information, such as your email address, for direct marketing purposes. We maintain several email lists to keep our clients informed about areas of specific interest. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone. If at any stage you wish to have your name removed from a mailing list, please contact us or click the “Unsubscribe” link provided in the relevant email.